We work with the only best suppliers and can consequently offer you high-quality services. Our portfolio includes offers from many wedding professionals, with various price tags and many different ideas on how to make your wedding unforgettable.
We never stop coming up with new ideas. We know what is trendy.
Unique, elegant, timeless and personalized wedding reflecting your lifestyle, personality, and taste.read more about our service
Wedding planning is absolutely necessary for a smooth and successful wedding. Planning ahead is a must when it comes to destination weddings. We need to think through all of the smallest details, expect the unexpected – basically have everything under control. On D-Day we will follow the plan we’ve agreed on and everything will run as smooth as can be. All communication is done via email, skype or, if possible, in person. This is what you can expect when planning with us. Together we will:
• Choose and reserve a place and the suppliers. We’ll advise you along the way.
• Create a concept for the wedding, the program and plan everything
• Design the wedding itself, we’ll adorn the bride, groom and the bridesmaids, so everything is in harmony.
• Plan the meetings with the suppliers.
• Organize a tasting – you choose the right food and drinks for you.
• Create a personal wedding web page with information about the wedding – we want to the hosts to be in the loop as well.
• Try out the bride’s hairstyle and make-up.
• Be in touch with the registry office and the officiant and take care of all of the administrative and legal duties.
• Create a budget and payment schedule and optimize the costs.
A wedding should be original, personal, stylish and trendy. The elegant design is achieved by connecting the work of many suppliers, which isn’t always easy. But we have the know-how.
Based on our meetings and discussions we will create a design concept and then work on all of the details.
Creating the concept usually proceeds as follows:
Planning without coordination doesn’t make any sense at all. When we plan the wedding, we also take responsibility for everything we planned. Precise planning is absolutely necessary for successfully coordinating a wedding. It can vary from wedding to wedding, but typically when we’re coordinating the wedding we work on the following areas. You can find more about this on our blog.
logistics – we coordinate the supplier, check the deliveries and make payments
moderation – we moderate the wedding to ensure the hosts know what will be happening and to give the wedding that right feeling, we organize the speeches, traditions and other fun stuff.
ceremony – we take care of the wedding ceremony, the papers, organize the cortege and give instructions to the musicians and officiant
catering – we communicate with the restaurants and coordinate the way the food is served, cutting the wedding cake, manage the seating
accommodation – we’ll take care of the accommodation and transfers during the wedding
asistence – we are fully available to the newlyweds and the hosts to help with anything they may need